March 25, 2010

You Make Me Smile

I'm so grateful for all who commented on my last post.  The fact that I can tell it like it is and then move on helps me through the rough days of single motherhood.  The boys and I spent a quiet day at home yesterday.  It was just what we all needed.  I made a big dinner and let Liam sit at the table.  He loved being there instead of his highchair in the corner.  His face was beaming as he took bites of his sweet potato fries. 

I must remember that it's the small moments at home, doing the everyday stuff, but doing it together, that really matter most. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're feeling better today. It's hard to bounce back from the disappointment of a plan that doesn't carry out like you hope. Being disappointed is more than OK, though, and I think it helps enhance the moments like you had at dinner. I haven't made sweet potato fries in a while, either, thanks for that reminder. :)

    ReplyDelete