December 23, 2010

Just in Time!

....the Christmas pajama pants are finished!  (I bought this gingerbread flannel in October.)  I guess if I were really ambitious I'd make a pair for myself.  We are getting ready to go downtown and see the zoo lights, so I'll just have to find something else to wear on Christmas morning.   Tomorrow (Christmas Eve) we will bake our cookies for Santa and a gingerbread house to go with our brownie Christmas train.  After church, the boys will find the gifts the elves placed in their stockings while we were away.  Then it's off to bed so Santa can slide down the chimney!

I wanted to make three more pairs as gifts but had to be realistic

it's all very easy until you get to the elastic waistband

red cotton shirts will complete the ensemble tomorrow night

2 comments:

  1. Nice job! I love the idea of the brownie train too!

    Have a fabulous Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one amazing mom Lara, I don't know how you do it. Have a Merry Merry Christmas. I hope the kiddos enjoy opening their gifts Santa left behind for them!

    ReplyDelete