October 25, 2009

My First Blog Award

I received the Honest Scrap Award (my first!) from Kristin of WholeLottaMama.info.  In order to accept the award properly I promised to share Ten Honest Things about Me and pass the award along to seven bloggers who have inspired me.  Here goes...

  1. I blog when I should be making dinner.
  2. I let my toddler watch too much television but it's mostly PBS.
  3. Sometimes I pretend that I don't smell what I really smell when I pick up the baby.
  4. I will buy almost anything if it has a clearance sticker.
  5. I still watch Jon and Kate Plus 8
  6. I text at the dinner table.
  7. I make store bought frozen pizza for dinner at least once each week.
  8. I must start the day with Dunkin Donuts coffee (cream and sugar) from the drive-thru even (especially?) on days when I am terribly late for work.
  9. I hide the "good" candy and cookies so I can enjoy them after H goes to sleep.
  10. There are several generations of dust bunnies living in my house.

I present the award to the following blogs for their honesty, creativity and inspiring parenting tales.

No comments:

Post a Comment