1. you must post the rules
2. post eleven facts about yourself on the blog post
3. answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post,and then create eleven new questions for the people you've tagged
4. tag people and link them on your post
5. let them know you've tagged them.
Eleven Things About Me
- I do not have red hair.
- I went to the same university for my undergraduate and graduate degrees
- I have one year's credits towards my MSW
- I taught myself to knit from a book
- I didn't get my driver's license until I was 22
- I have never seen Star Wars
- I have never read Harry Potter (but I have seen the first movie)
- I steal food off my children's plates when they are not looking
- I told my sons that Chuck E Cheese's is closed permanently
- I can eat my weight in Thai food
- I am repulsed by feathers. They're disgusting
Do you live in the state you were born in? YES
How many times have you moved in your lifetime? 18 (explains a lot doesn't it?)
Have you ever been to Mexico? YES
Do you have a tattoo (or more)? NO
How many children do you have? TWO
Are you left or right handed? RIGHT
Have you ever been to New York City? NO
How many siblings do you have? NONE
Have you ever swam in the Pacific Ocean? I don't think so
Have you ever been hospitalized (aside from having children)? NO
What is your favorite color? Blue Green Swirl
Questions for Theresa, Cindy, Jennifer and Jody
- Are you eating ice cream right now?
- Why not?
- Can you make spaghetti sauce from scratch?
- Why in the world would you do that?
- Have you ever forgotten the birthday of someone important to you?
- What is your favorite cookie?
- Do you have some in the house now? (I'll wait while you check)
- Do you live within 100 miles of where you were born?
- Can you ice skate?
- Do you take those little soaps from hotel rooms?
- What about the shampoo?